POEA License: POEA-099-SB-052813-R-MLC
• Eagle Clarc Shipping Phils Inc., is looking forward in receiving your resume and cover letter to the online application.
• Eagle Clarc Shipping Phils Inc., is committed to safeguard your privacy online. In general, you can visit the Site without revealing any information about yourself.
• We will only request information from your resume to which will be use as future reference for the position needed by our principals and It will not be shared with outside individual or
• Any other company, such as direct mail organizations or other third parties, unless required by law. And secure consent for the applicant. However, ECSPI reserves the right to share such information with its parent company and affiliates and may need to provide your name and delivery address to third parties that ECSPI uses it processing applications for hiring process
• Personal data refers to all types of personal information, sensitive personal information and privileged information. Personal information refers to “any information, whether recorded in a material from or not, from which the identity of an individual is apparent or can be reasonably and directly ascertained by the entity holding the information, or when put together with other information would directly and certainly identify an individual”.
Why do we collect your personal data?
• To enable us to comply and achieve our company policies and vision as well as to comply with regulatory requirements being observed by ECSPI as an employer, controller processor and third party, it is important that Eagle Clarc Shipping Phils Inc Website to collects, uses, stores and retains your personal data when it is reasonable and necessary for a declared and specific purpose.
• In general, we are using your data for any of the following purposes:
o For our future employment reference ;
o To provide customer care activities, monitor our quality and security, and provide services timely and efficiently; and,
o To notify and update you (through call, text or email0 about our
o To comply with legal and regulatory requirements or obligations; and,
o To perform such other processing or disclosure that may be required under law or regulations.
What type of personal data we collect?
• The types of personal data that we will collect from you depends is the purpose for which you are submitting an application. The common type of data collected by Eagle Clarc Shipping Phils. Inc., Website from you, generally includes the following:
o Basic personal information such as full name, nickname, home addresses/billing address/shipping address, e-mail address, employment information, telephone, other personal contact numbers, username and password;
o Sensitive personal information such as date of birth, age, occupation, and gender; and,
o Other sensitive personal information and records such as, but not limited to, the following:
Spouse and children’s names,
Financial details (e.g., credit card details),
Valid identification cards and licenses, and
Current salary, basic pay, statutory obligations such as HDMF or Pag-IBIG, SSS, PhilHealth and withholding tax, other benefits.
o Please note that you are responsible for ensuring that all such personal data you submit through the Robinsons Rewards Website is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
o Your IP address,
The search terms you used,
The pages and internal links accessed on our site,
The date and time you visited the site,
The referring site or platform (if any) through which you clicked through to this ECSPI Website
Your operating system, and
Web browser type.
Who we share your personal data with?
• As a general rule, we are not allowed to share your data to third party except in circumstances as noted below. By giving your consent, you authorize ECSPI to disclose your personal data to accredited/affiliated third parties or independent non-affiliated third parties, whether local or foreign in any of the following circumstances:
o The use or disclosure is reasonably necessary, required or authorized by or under law (such as for criminal investigation, as requested by court of law).
• This means we might provide your personal data to the following:
o Our affiliates, subsidiaries, partner companies, organizations, or agencies including their sub-contractors or prospective business partners that act as our service providers and contractors;
o Law enforcement and government agencies;
How we protect you personal data?
o We keep and protect your personal data using a secured server behind a firewall, deploying encryption on computing devices and physical security controls.
o We restrict access to your personal data only to qualified and authorized personnel who hold your personal data with strict confidentiality.
o Any personal data that you provide on the website is initially processed and stored by ECSPI using a secured connection; only authorized ECSPI personnel can then access and download your personal data from the Robinsons Rewards Website.
Where and how long do we keep your personal data?
• We reserves the right to retain and keep the information we gathered from you in our facilities located in the Philippines while you are a customer/Applicant or until we no longer need it for business, or legal purposes or unless you request your personal data to be deleted in the system or when your personal data may be necessary to resolve disputes, or if ECSPI is required to do so by law or in good faith; provided that such action is necessary to comply with a legal obligation and/or protect and defend the rights or property of ECSPI or its affiliates. If ECSPI is required to retain any portion of your personal data for such purposes, it shall use reasonable efforts to limit such data to what is necessary to accomplish the particular purpose. When we dispose of your personal information, we use reasonable procedures to destroy it or make it unreadable (such as shredding or by wiping electronic data). Once deleted, your personal data will no longer be searchable or included in anonymous searches and will be completely removed from all the storage location.
How you can access correct and update the personal data we have about you?
Rights of The Data Subject:
Right to Information
Right to Object
Right to Access
Right to Correct
Right to Erase
Right to Damages
Right to Data Portability
Right to File a Complaint
• Our contact details are as follows:
Data Protection Officer
Eagle Clarc Shipping Phils Inc.,
6th Floor The Gregorian Building 2178 Taft Ave. Malate Manila
Office: 02 525-2285
Eagle Clarc <email@example.com>
• You may also lodge a complaint before the National Privacy Commission (NPC). For further details, please refer to NPC’s website: https://privacy.go.ph/mechanics-for-complaints/.
• Our decisions to provide such access or consider any request for correction, erasure and objection to process your personal data as it appears in our records are always subject to any exceptions under applicable and relevant laws and/or the DPA, its IRR and other issuances of NPC.